Saturday, June 18, 2011

Yellowstone Bear World

If your like I was I passed Yellowstone Bear World I pointed out the animals to the kids but thought of it as a tourist trap and so never went. Last year My friend bought me a season pass and it was wonderful! There is of course the drive through area. This has variouse animals that the kids get a kick out of getting so close to. The Lodge has a gift shop that I always make my kids put their hand in their pockets as we alk through. Behind the lodge theres a place to see the small bear cubs, a bridge where you can feed fish, a petting zoo with deer, chickens, goats, etc., and then theres the rides. The petting Zoo and the Rides are what realy makes it a great locals area. The rides are run by the workers there and the kids can play for hours!!

Yellowstone Bear WorldWho: The whole family
What: Drive to see animals, Carnival type rides, Petting Zoo
Where: 5 miles south of Rexburg just off Highway 20
When: Memorial day thru Labor Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online