Thursday, June 30, 2011

Safety tips

I just wanted to share a few Safety tips as most of us will be getting out this weekend and often in crowded areas.

Dress your kids in a bright NON-Holiday color. I.e everyone wears Red White and Blue for the 4th of July so go for something Yellow it will make your kids easier to spot.

DO NOT Have your child wear something with their name on it. It makes it so anyone can call them by their name. I.E. "Jimmy my mom sent me to get you".

Here are some cute Temporary Tatoos you can put on your child with a phone number/ who they are: http://www.safetytat.com/

When you head out in the morning take a picture of each child on your phone. That way if you happen to get seperated you have a picture of exactly what they look like that day to help in the search, exactly how their hair is done, clothes their wearing etc.

The one tip I love it a Helium Balloon. Simply, just $1, your kids will love it and YOU can see it above everyones head. I Tie it to the back beltloop and away we go. I know if I can see their balloon (Usually something weird like a happy birthday) Their still close

1 comment:

  1. Great website! Thanks for the information! To find even MORE fun things to do in Rexburg and the surrounding areas, visit here! http://rexburgfun.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online